Rentals.co was envisioned a year ago, the paperwork was completed in early 2018, and it was August that some of Northland’s most trusted property management brands handed over their property management to Rentals.co.
Beginning with a very 21st century name and logo, Rentals.co has strived to be digitally savvy.
- Listings are advertised through Rentalexperts.co.nz which directs applicants to TradeMe
- Applications to rent a property are handed through the Tenancy Application portal redirect
- Maintenance request forms are handled with a link to a PDF form
- Renters frequently chat with Rentals.co staff through Facebook (@rentals.co)
- We sent out our newsletter electronically
- We offer property news and insights with a blog and social media presence
As head property management Bronwyn Inglis explains, tenants are being gently forced to change their habits by being nudged towards the online interface. It saves everybody paperwork, ensures excellent records of interactions, and each click helps raise awareness of the Rentals.co brand throughout Northland, which means good things for landlords.