If your property is already tenanted and is currently managed by another company or yourself, we will require copies of the following:
- A copy of the current Tenancy Agreement. You will find a Tenancy Practice Service Management Agreement at the back of the book.
- A signed “Change of Landlord / Agent form” for the bond.
- A full transaction history for the tenancy.
- Provide details of keys provided to the tenants at the beginning of the tenancy.
- A full set of keys for the property (one key for every lock).
- A copy of the condition report prepared at the beginning of the tenancy.
- Any 14 day letter issued to the tenants during the course of the tenancy.
- A copy of any Tenancy Tribunal or Mediator’s orders for the tenancy.
Most Property Management companies have a specified notice period for terminating their services. This can vary from 1 week to 3 months or more and should be outlined in your management agreement with that agency. If you can’t find your copy, ring your property manager and ask for one.